Business Continuity Management Based on IS0 22301 : 2012 Business Continuity System Standard
27-28 September 2017, Hotel Ibis / Dreamtel Hotel / Favehotel – Jakarta
25-26 Oktober 2017, Hotel Ibis / Dreamtel Hotel / Favehotel – Jakarta
27-28 November 2017, Hotel Ibis / Dreamtel Hotel / Favehotel – Jakarta
27-28 Desember 2017, Hotel Ibis / Dreamtel Hotel / Favehotel – Jakarta
Pembicara / Fasilitator
R. Rachmat Sumedhi, SE, FMAcc, MM
Adalah lulusan Magister Science of Management (Finance), National University – Indonesia, Fellow of Master of Accountancy, Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga Australia, Sarjana Ekonomi Universitas Katolik Atmajaya Jakarta. Saat ini beliau menjabat Chief Financial Officer di Indonesian IT, Engineering and Construction Services Group of Companies, pernah menjabat General Manager – Operation di Japanese Financing Company, Senior Consultant/ Country Financial Controller di PT Austraining Nusantara (Indonesia Office), Consultant World Bank, Consultant perbankan, BUMN dan perusahaan-perusahaan swasta , serta pernah bekerja pada salah Bank di Indonesia, Dosen tidak tetap pada Universitas Riau, Universitas Nasional, dan STIE Perbanas Jakarta. 28 tahun berpengalaman sebagai konsultan manajemen dan 21 tahun sebagai pengajar Training-training, seminar-seminar dan Inhouse Training di bidang Manajemen, Keuangan, Risk Management, Operational, HR and Development Programs pada perbankan nasional ataupun swasta, BPD, BUMN, perusahaan swasta dan lain-lain. Beliau juga mempunyai pengalaman bekerja di berbagai negara seperti ROC Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Hongkong, Australia dan PNG.
sudah termasuk makan siang, souvenir, material kit, sertifikat keikutsertaan, makan siang dan rehat kopi, belum termasuk pajak. Discount 10% untuk 4 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama. Free alumni membership dan kehadiran dalam Risk Discussion Forum 2 kali setahun.
Why you would need this program?
ISO 22301:2012 specifies the essential requirements for setting up and managing a BCM. Natural disaster, IT outage and industrial action are disruptions that make headline news. But disruption also includes staff illness or local events that affect your supply chain.Keeping your organization running, even when the unexpected threatens to disrupt operations and services, is where business continuity management (BCM) comes into its own.
ISO 22301, the international standard for BCM requirements provides a management system that allows you to identify potential threats to your organization and make sure you have the capacity to deal with unexpected disruption.
Business interruption is not necessarily the result of a large and obvious physical disaster. Many people believe that disasters only come in the ‘big bang ’variety and believe that they are immune from such events. They may consider that the non-controversial nature of the activities of their organisation, or to its location, may render it immune to acts of terrorism or other direct action. This may or may not continue to be the case into the future.
Statistically, the causes of a disaster are as likely as not to be fire, flood or windstorm. However, interruption equally could be caused by denial of access to the site, or key facilities where there is no physical damage to the premises. It’s designed to protect your business from potential disruption. This includes extreme weather, fire, flood, natural disaster, theft, IT outage, staff illness or terrorist attack. The ISO 22301 management system lets you identify threats relevant to your business and the critical business functions they could impact. And it allows you to put plans in place ahead of time to ensure your business doesn’t come to a standstill.
What topics are covered?
This is a two-days (12 hours) workshop and it covers:
- What is ISO 22301:20012 BCM System Standard and how it relates to ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management Principles and Guideline
- Paradigm shifting from Fire-Fighting Approach to Proactive Approach in minimizing the impacts of incidents;
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Analyse the potential impacts of crisisto your business with Business Impacts Analysis (BIA) method
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Business resumption plan
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests
- Case Discussion.
Wajib diikuti oleh
- Business Continuity Manager/Planner, Members of Crisis Management Team
- Disaster Recovery Planners
- Engineer and Technician, Customer Relations
- Executive Management Overseeing Business Continuity and Crisis Mnaagement
- General Manager, Managing Director of Organizations
- Government Representatives
- Head of Business Continuity Management/ Operational Risk Management
- Risk Management Professionals, Risk and Compliance Manager
- Security Manager, Facility and Administrative Manager
Jadwal Acara Info Event Seminar 2017