“Transforming HR to become a creditble business partner” is a new adage coined by Professor Dave Ulrich, a living legend in HR community. Ever since his publishing HR Champion book in 1996, the term HR Business Partner (HRBP) has been widely adopted by many modern organizations globally such as GE and HP, as well as in Indonesia, such as Bank of Indonesia. Increasing business competitions, complexicity and speed of change have raised the urgency for HR professionals to be a real HRBP capability of developing HR and organization capabilities.
For the first time in Indonesia, RBL Group, a global consulting firm co-founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood, is partnering with its local representative, GML Performance Consulting, in delivering a world class workshop on HR Business Partner.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER PROGRAM
Transforming HR Competencies to Become Credible Business Partner to Management and Shareholders
August 7-9, 2017 Jakarta
The program is develop based on the latest global HR Competencies Study in 2013 by RBL. Six competencies domains identified by the study along with specific tools and skills will be shared with the participants to build their capabilities as credible HRBP.
- Day 1 : Key skills for Delivering HR from the Outdise-In
- Day 2 : Enabling Organization by Building Capability
- Day 3 : Flawless Delivery
HR Directors, HR Managers, and HR Professionals in modern organizations which are ready or aspiring to implement transformative HR functions as business partners to their management team. As seats are limited, this program is available only for corporate business and government agencies.
- Global HR best-practice framework and tools that are customizable to your company and its unique culture and goals
- White paper: 2013 RBL HR Competency Study
- E-book “Rise of HR” by Dave Ulrich and other thought leaders
- White paper “HR as a strategic positioner:
- White paper “Defining the Role of the HR Business Partner”
- Participant kits
- Certificate from RBL
IDR 13,500,000 + VAT 10%
Jadwal Acara Info Event Seminar 2017