ISO 22000 : 2005
Food Safety Management System
Lead Auditor Course (IRCA Registered)
19 – 23 Desember 2016 | Santika Hotel/Fave Hotel BOGOR
To enable those attending to lead an audit team whose objective it is to audit the food safety management system of an organization against the requirements of ISO 22000 : 2005. The course will also equip delegates with a sound knowledge of the requirments of ISO 22000:2005 and the food safety principles that underpin it.
- Food safety management principles
- The management systems approuch to managing food safety Risk
- The requirements of ISO 22000 : 2005
The processes and techniques involved in planing, conducting & reporting audits on entire food safety management system
ISO 22000:2005 in the internationally recognised standard that defines the parameters for an effective food safety management system base on HACCP, and more organisations in the food sector are encouraging their supplier to demonstrate compliance to this standard, and this is creating a demand for trained and competent ISO 22000 : 2005 auditors. This intensive, challenging and highly interactive IRCA Registered training program is for those people who require an indepth understanding of the international Food Safety Management System Standard ISO 22000:2005, and the range of auditing tecniques and protocols associated with the lead auditor role in the food sector
What Are The Benefits ..???
The course is designed not only to help people perform food safety audits, but also to develop delegates wider undertstanding of food safety management systems design and implementation. It will help delegates understand how HACCP can be embedded into the food safety management system of an organization. Successful completion of the course and the achievement of the 70% pass mark will satisfy the formal training requirments for those wishing to register as an Auditor, Lead Auditor with the IRCA under the food safety auditor scheme.
Who Should Attend ??? :
- This course satisfies the training requirements for those who wish to register as afood safety system lead auditor with the IRCA.
- Food safety professionals with a responsibility to design implement and manage a quality system that meets the requirements of ISO 22000:2005
- Food safety auditors who have been looking to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills or looking to achieve formal recognition for skills and knowledge that they possess
- Auditors from any organization in the food chain, who need to lead audits and audit teams, both in their own organisation and in others, such as suppliers, where there is a requirement to audit food safety management systems against ISO 22000
Course Prerequisites :
Those wishing to attend this course should have :
- Experience of working in the food chain
- An understanding of relevant key safety legislation, prerequisites programmes, Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP principles as defined in codex alimentarius
Style of delivery and Course Leaders :
Our course leaders are profesional practisioners in the food sector, as well as being qualified , registered and experienced auditors. They have extensive knowledge across a wide variety of food industry organizations such as primary food processing, food manufacturing, retailing and catering.
They have cut their teeth within high profile organizations, and fully understand the range of tecnical, legislative and people challenges that face those with a responsibility for delivering robust food safety management systems and customer confidence.
Delegates successfully completing the course including examination will be awarded an IRCA Registered Certificate
Rp. 8.950.000,- (include : Certificate Expert + IRCA, modul, training kit, coffee break, lunch, & souvenir)
- Rp. 8.450.000,-Pembayaran sebelum tanggal 5 Desember 2016
- Rp. 8.950.000,-Pembayaran sebelum tanggal 23 Desember 2016
- Rp. 9.500.000,-Pembayaran setelah tanggal 23 Desember 2016 (Invoice)