IoT (Internet Of Things) Is Changing The World – Business Perspective
Internet of Things create business potential to almost every industry while it provides a priceless gateway for telecoms to monetize through opening their doors to monetization stream via vertical business expansions. The aim of this course is to present IoT ecosystem readiness, discuss current IoT business maturity and also to present the needed elements to enable the IoT service. In addition, IoT commercial use cases will be comprehensively covered including the business models, key service components and the practical deployments.
23 Agustus 2017
09.00- 17.00 WIB
Harris Suites FX Sudirman
Pembicara / Fasilitator
Dr. Jakub has spent 15 years delivering
consulting services to mobile operators and telecom vendors across the globe including in research, engineering, project management, CxO advisory, network rollouts and business development.
Dr. Jakub has been delivering professional training since 2006 for all major vendors and number of operators worldwide. Jakub has acquired an objective and independent view on many telecommunication-oriented aspects including digital transformation, network evolution
strategies and novel data monetization models.
Rp 3.300.000,- / Peserta
Non-Residential. Sudah termasuk Meeting Package ( Coffee Break Lunch ), Training Kits, Modul Pelatihan dan Sertifikat.
- Get comprehensive insight on IoT ecosystem and IoT business maturity
- Understand the IoT value chain and business models
- Evaluate the IoT strategy in their organizations and possibly optimize the IoT service business models and service revenues
- Design a business model for the given IoT use case
- Understand the applicability of business and ownership models for analyzed IoT use cases
- Assess IoT business strategy in their organizations contribute to IoT strategy definition in their organizations
- Run discussions with vertical partners in designing and launching the IoT service