LOCKOUT / TAGOUT (LOTO)
TRAINING TIME :
- 02 Jan 2020-03 Jan 2020
- 27 Feb 2020-28 Feb 2020
- 23 Mar 2020-24 Mar 2020
- 20 Apr 2020-21 Apr 2020
- 18 Mei 2020-19 Mei 2020
- 25 Jun 2020-26 Jun 2020
- 20 Jul 2020-21 Jul 2020
- 27 Agust 2020-28 Agust 2020
- 21 Sep 2020-22 Sep 2020
- 29 Okt 2020-30 Okt 2020
- 26 Nop 2020-27 Nop 2020
- 23 Des 2020-24 Des 2020
VENUE : Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION : 2 days
This training aims to develop the knowledge and skills required of those employees to be able to implement procedures and equipment or hazardous energy. Knowledge / skills in question here involves the locking and labeling correctly so that accidents caused by these energies can be avoided.
After the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrating their understanding background and concepts of LOTO
- Identifying the purpose of the application of the policies and benefits in employment LOTO
- Identifying which employees must apply LOTO
- Identify hazards and other types of equipment LOTO
- Understand the steps to be followed in implementing LOTO and what to do at each stage.
- Having awareness embodied in the form of responsible behavior in implementing LOTO
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING? :
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors, officer / engineer, employees, self-employed, who are responsible for implementing and coordinating the activities of LOTO, supervisors, safety
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Authorized employees/affected employees.
- Lock vs tags.
- Issue of/responsibility for locks/tags/equipment.
o Individual responsibility for use.
- Isolation! Individual and sequence.
o Emphasis sequence, and multiple energy source potential.
- Removal/restorations of energy.
- Review of equipment.
o Periodic (day-week-month-year?).
- Work order/work review.
o Individual responsibility
o Supervisory responsibility
o Management commitment
- Inspection procedures.
o Responsibility to inform
- Disciplinary actions.
o Violations of standards, policies, and procedures are to be dealt with as management actions.
o Show Video Discuss video(s)
- Resume, discussion, Post Test
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 4.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 4.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 3.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.