Wireless LAN In Industrial Automation & ISA 100.11a
- 07 Jan 2020-10 Jan 2020
- 11 Feb 2020-14 Feb 2020
- 02 Mar 2020-05 Mar 2020
- 21 Apr 2020-24 Apr 2020
- 04 Mei 2020-07 Mei 2020
- 09 Jun 2020-12 Jun 2020
- 21 Jul 2020-24 Jul 2020
- 11 Agust 2020-14 Agust 2020
- 22 Sep 2020-25 Sep 2020
- 13 Okt 2020-16 Okt 2020
- 10 Nop 2020-13 Nop 2020
- 21 Des 2020-24 Des 2020
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
Wireless technology has become the most exciting area in telecommunications and networking. The rapid growth of mobile telephone use, various satellite services, and now the wireless Internet and wireless LANs are generating tremendous changes in telecommunications and networking. This course presents the key topics in the field in the following general categories:
- Technology and architecture: The course presents a small collection of ingredients that serves to characterize and differentiate wireless communication and networking, including frequency band, signal encoding technique, error correction technique, and network architecture.
- Network type: The course covers the important types of wireless networks, including satellite, cellular, fixed wireless access, and wireless LANs.
- Design approaches: The course examines alternative design choices and assesses their relative merits.
- Applications: A number of key technologies and applications have been developed on top of wireless infrastructures, especially in wireless automation with PLC, SCADA and DCS.
There is an emphasis on both technology and on standards. The book provides a comprehensive guide to understanding specific wireless standards, such as those promulgated by lTD and IEEE 802, as well as standards developed by other organizations. This emphasis reflects the importance of such standards in defining the available products and future research directions in this field.
You will be able to :
- Understand the concept of wireless
- Identify the requirement for communication
- Know the design approach
- Use and implement wireless networking
- Integrate the wireless industrial automation
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- Introduction to Wireless Automation
- Transmission Fundamentals
- Communication Networks
- Protocols and the TCP/IP Suite
- Antennas and Propagation
- Signal Encoding Techniques
- Spread Spectrum
- Coding and Error Control
- Wireless Networking
- Cordless Systems and Wireless Local Loop
- Wireless LAN Technology
- Wi-Fi and the IEEE 802.11 Wireless Lan Standard
- ISA 100.11a
- Access Points and Client Points
- Industrial communication protocols
- Application in Industrial Automation
- Practical work using PLC
- Application using Simulator Kit
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )
Ir. Endra Joelianto, Ph.D. is an expert in control engineering and industrial automation. His outstanding research is: Hybrid Control Systems, Discrete Event Control Systems, Petri Nets Analysis and Application on PLC, Robust and Advanced PID Controller and its implementation on PLC, DCS, Fieldbus, Industrial automation and Advanced Control System Designs. He received first degree (Ir.) in Engineering Physics in 1990 from Department of Engineering Physics, ITB and Doctor of Philosofy (PhD.) in Control Engineering in 2001 from Department of Engineering, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia. He is Head of Intelligent Control and Automation Laboratory and Coordinator of PLC Research Group for research and training, Engineering Physics Study Program and Instrumentation and Control Research Division, Institut Teknologi Bandung.
He was Director of Schneider-OMRON PLC Training Center, Maranatha Christian University, Bandung. He has attended several professional training on PLC, DCS and Instruments Callibration, such as: Yokogawa DCS, Bandung (2000), Implementation of Indonesian National Standard (SNI) 19-17025 and Basic Calibration, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Bandung (2001), Fieldbus Foundation Technology, Singapore (2002), Basic and Advanced PLC Telemecanique-TWIDO, Bandung (2003), Basic and Advanced PLC OMRON, Jakarta (2004), Cleaner Production Application in Industries (Bandung 2005), Effective Energy Systems for Sustainable Development (Thailand 2006), Programming and Networking PLC Mitsubishi (2006), InTouch Wonderware, Wonderware Historian and Information Server (Bandung, 2012). He also has hosted Workshop on Industrial Automation (Bandung, 2002) and (Bandung, 2003), Workshop on Application of PLC in Industrial Automation (Bandung, 2003), National Workshop on Instrumentation & Control (2011) and many professional trainings on PLC, DCS, SCADA, Human Machine Interface and Industrial Process Control and Automation in Bandung.
He was the project leader of Department of National Education TPSDP Retooling Program Batch II on Industrial Automation using PLC (2004). He is the chairman of National Student Competition on PLC Programming held regularly since 2007 in ITB. He serves as instructor either for public or for in-house training on instrumentation and process control to universities, industries, petrochemical or oil and gas companies, such as: PT. NGL Arun, PT. NGL Bontang, PT. Pupuk Iskandar Muda, PT. Pupuk Kalimantan Timur, PT. Pupuk Kujang, PT. Semen Padang, PT. Semen Gresik, PT. Semen Cibinong, PT. Indocement, PT. Semen Tigaroda Perkasa, PT. Exspan Nusantara, PERTAMINA, British Petroleoum, Maxus, Gulf, PT. Chevron Geothermal, PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia, PetroChina, ConoccoPhilip, PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals, Unocal, PJB, Immanuel Hospital, LIPI-Bandung, LAPI-ITB, PT. Indonesia Power, Total Indonesie, Star Energy, CNOOC Ses, Premier Oil, Pearl Oil, MEDCO, etc. He has delivered more than 150 professional training programs on Instrumentation and Control. He also serves as instrumentation and control design and consultant, PT. INALUM, PT. Badak NGL, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources – Indonesia.
Jadwal Pelatihan Terbaru 0851-0197-2488