Risk Management Expect
A study of risk assessment and management techniques, methods, and models used in industry to minimize, control and communicate risks, including conducting various risk management protocols. This course will assist the learner in understanding what is contained in a dynamics and technical applications of risk management and how to development such types of document. This includes the understanding of several management tools used in the professional application of industrial risk management.
OUTCOMES AND TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
As an upper level course, students need to be exposed not only to the technical knowledge content of the subject and to the integration of the subject’s technical content into a risk management system.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to discern the need, application, and implementation of the following aspects of risk management:
- Understand conditions and specification associated with risk management and communications, including applicable laws.
- Conduct risk management analyses (and assessments) in various industrial/business environments addressing regulatory requirements and concerns
- Demonstrate skills to assess and communicate risks
- Develop action plans appropriate for augmenting, promoting and maintaining risk management programs including communications.
- Develop a working knowledge of product safety as an essential element of risk
INSTRUCTOR : Dr.Ir. Paryana Puspaputra, M.Eng., and Team
VENUE : Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
TRAINING TIME :
- 13 Jul 2020-16 Jul 2020
- 24 Agust 2020-27 Agust 2020
- 14 Sep 2020-17 Sep 2020
- 26 Okt 2020-29 Okt 2020
- 23 Nop 2020-26 Nop 2020
- 14 Des 2020-17 Des 2020
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)